Brain Mapping: – Activity through which we can provide platform for students and faculty members for discussing on various topics, issues and heartening to the knowledge activity. Brain mapping activity to be held in library reading Hall, for the convenience of everybody. This library activity aims to enhance knowledge and also it gives platform for sharing their views about books review, Drama/Poetry show, i.e. katha-kathan, etc. The basic object of brain mapping activity is…..
- To encourage the students to read the literature in the various aspects, such as social, economic, historical.
- To improve thinking ability of our student on particular issues.
Library Committee: A library authority may appoint a library committee, which is a body consisting of persons who are assigned the job of looking after the library and for transference and smooth proper working of library.
Aims and Objectives:
- To aid in the establishment of a bridge between the Library and the academic fraternity and the institute management.
- To Ensure that all procedures and policies are followed as per the stated rules and regulations laid down by the concerned (UGC, AICTE, NAAC…. etc.) authority.
- To advice in matters regarding proposed policies.
- To advise on general development and administration of the library by organizing meeting regularly.
- To provide satisfaction to the users by achieving the goals of library.
- To support the functioning of the library.
- To act as a channel of communication and dialogue between the Library System and its users.
- To advise and reviews library policies for instruction, resources, services, and the facilities.
- To discuss budgetary issues for books, journals, databases, media, etc.
Need and Purpose:
To formulate the Library committee is essential for:
- Appointment of qualified and efficient librarian who can deliver services.
- To assess the financial support required by the library.
- For providing better Services to the community and authorities and thus make an appeal for more funds for library.
- Provide support to the librarian to defend important decisions having implications for the users (i.e. change of working hours, changes in rules regarding membership and borrowing privileges etc.)
- Bring better understanding of the role of the library among users.
- Keep the librarian alert
- To make a policy for the library development
- For the development of library
- To achieve the library aims