Objectives of Placement Cell
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment arranging training in Aptitude tests, Group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counseling by organizing guest speakers viz. senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed schools and industries.
- To organize on-campus off-campus interviews for final year students and internship (training) for students with reputed schools and industries.
- To maintain regular interactions with schools and industries through Seminars- workshops, Guest Lectures and Conferences etc.