Career achievement through education is possible with certain code of conduct. At SVCE every student is expected to adhere to the following code of conduct:
1) First and Third Saturday of the month will be off day. (These days can be cancelled subject to University schedules/Institutional work). Compensatory off will be given in case worked on those days
2) Compensatory off’s should be availed within two months subject to prior permission.
3) Total No of Casual Leaves: – 10 (per calendar year)
4) The casual leave shall not be entitled more than 3 days at a time together with prefix/suffix Sundays/Holidays.
5) Total No of Medical Leaves: – 10 (per calendar year)
6) Medical leave will be approved, only after submission of proper medical certificate from practitioner M.D. Medical leaves will not be accumulated.
7) No leave will be granted if it is taken without prior notice.
8) All the leave approval / rejections should be subject to sanction from the authority.
9) Any leave taken apart from said leaves will be considered as Leaves without pay
Fees and Contributions
The fees for individual / specific course includes fees for Internal examinations and practical and also contribute to library, sports and students’ welfare activities, excursions etc. will be informed to the students while taking admissions to the various courses made available by this Institute under the directives of the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Students are advised to take receipt of any and every amount paid to the Institute. No complaint will be heard for non-receipted payment.